Announcement

Due to increased workload and responsibilty at work, I regret to inform that I will be taking less orders with immediate effect. Early booking is encouraged, thank you.

Orders for August 2012 are closed.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Baking Schedule & Design

I strive to provide freshly baked cakes, like any other bakers. The cakes are usually baked and decorated on the night before delivery or collection. Sometimes, if time permits, on the day itself. As such, I cannot take more orders than I can handle. I seek your understanding that I have a day job and usually reach home after 8 p.m. I start baking only after putting my children to bed. This bakery is a One-(Wo)Man-Operation with little, or occasional help with delivery. Thus I apologise that sometimes, my response may be slow or delivery is just not possible.

I appreciate that you could book the schedule early so proper planning is possible.


For Cream Cakes : The design of the cake can be finalised a week before the actual delivery.

For Fondant Cakes : Depending on complexity of design. Please place your order 2 weeks prior to delivery.

For Mahjong Cakes : Each tile is hand drawn and needs time. Please place your order 1 week before delivery.

For Wedding Cakes : The coordination should start 3 months prior to the wedding. Colour theme and decoration should be finalisation 6 weeks before wedding.

Kindly email me at piccolo[dot]rei[at]gmail[dot]com for further enquiries and delivery coordination.

No comments: